- The Biteproof 30-day money back guarantee (‘the Guarantee’) applies to all contract types for the following web hosting and email hosting products; Basic, Hosting & Security and Hosting, Security and Superfast CDN web hosting packages and Standard Email and Exchange 2013 email hosting products.
- The Guarantee does not apply to any other Fasthosts Services and in particular does not apply to; Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers, Reseller accounts, Online Backup, Online Storage and Domain Names.
- Any request for cancellation pursuant to the Guarantee, must be received within 30 days of the initial order being placed.
- In order to qualify for the Guarantee, any request for cancellation must include the following information; Full name of account holder, email address, telephone number and reason for cancellation.
- The Guarantee does not include the refund of any additional costs including Domain name Registration Fees. Any refunds given will be minus the usual cost of the selected domain name extension.
- Each customer can only use the Guarantee once and for one account only.
- The Guarantee only applies to the Customer’s initial purchase and no refunds will be given for any additional or optional Services added by the Customer including upgrades, downgrades or product transfers.
- The Guarantee is not available where the Customer has breached any part of the BiteProof General Terms & Conditions or whose account has been suspended or terminated as a result of any such breach.
- BiteProof reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the Guarantee.
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all BiteProofs terms and conditions.