Our Start-Up option means we do all of the heavy lifting so you can have a secure WordPress website up, running and secure within 24hours, all you do is add your copy and your images.
This is not an automated service, you can simply call us on 0207 183 1415, or fill in the form below to get a call back, and we’ll do all the technical stuff, all so you don’t have to.
This is how it works.
Step – 1:
You contact us, and to help us set up your secure WordPress Website we will need some details from you such as the domain name you want to use, access to the domain so we can point it at your new secure wordpress website, your payment preference, contact number so we can chat things through. Then when you’re happy, we move to Step 2. (Don’t worry, if you haven’t got a domain name yet we can help you with that.)
Step – 2:
- We will set up your new secure WordPress website on our dedicated WordPress servers using your domain name.
- We will install the Genesis Platform (Total Value $59.95 which you get for free)
- We install the Dynamik Theme builder (Total Value $79 which you get for free)
- We install a great set up starter plugins to add instant functionality to your site.
- We set up unlimited email forwarders to your current email address (The advantage of this is you don’t have to change your email setup, just continue as normal.)
- On request we will supply a Control Panel so you can set up email boxes allowing you to get emails delivered through Outlook, Thunderbird and a host of other e-mail management platforms.
- We will add your logo and contact number into the header of your secure WordPress website.
- We also add any Social Media links you have.
- We give you a help manual and more than 40 video tutorials to get you started straight away.
- We share all of our knowledge on Copywriting, SEO, creating content that works in a series of free eBooks you can download straight from the site.
- We add all of the security features to your website, add in our SMART monitoring software so you have nothing to be concerned about with your secure WordPress website.
Step – 3:
You add you content and images and when your ready we submit your website to the search engines and make your website live.
Below are some of our FAQ’s about getting a secure WordPress website.
Please use our Chat Feature at the bottom of the page to ask us any questions, or if we are off line, leave us a message.