Nanny Link - Safe & Professional Nanny Placement Agency
Our clients receive expert advice and a professional service that meets their personal requirements
Nanny Link was founded by Margaret Cowell in 1996 to recruit and place high quality, qualified nannies. Margaret is an NNEB trained nanny, qualifying in 1982, and has worked as a nanny. As a mother who has employed nannies to care for her own son, Margaret is in the perfect position to understand the needs of families seeking a nanny to care for their children. She believes passionately about her chosen career and the importance of a nanny’s professionalism.
Why choose an Agency?
As a long-established and reputable nanny agency, we will save you valuable time and ensure that you find the most suitable nanny that meets your individual requirements. How we can help:
- Interviewing all applicants with regards to their background, relevant knowledge and experience and, if appropriate, English language skills.
- Thoroughly check all documentation and submitted details.
- Ensure that the nanny has the necessary qualifications, certificates and skills required.
- Provide ongoing support for both yourself and the nanny.
How can we Help?
- We ensure that our nannies provide a professional service by only recruiting those with a nationally recognised qualification such as NNEB, Norland, BTEC, NAMCW, Cache and NVQs. On occasions we will consider those with 3 years experience within a childcare setting
- We conduct meticulous prospective employee vetting, so providing our families with reassurance for the chosen childcare
- We listen carefully to the needs of our families and nannies. Every nanny is met in person and prospective families receive full guidance as to the process of sourcing a nanny though our agency
- We pride ourselves in our post-placement service for both families and nannies, recognising that our relationship is one of partnership and ongoing support.
Our service does not stop there. We work with trusted companies such as Way2paye, Nanny tax, Parental Choice, Insurance companies, Civil and corporate, first aid companies and other training professionals to ensure every aspect of your nanny requirements is covered.